We are currently hiring for over the road driver jobs (OTR) to go long haul such as coast to coast or back and forth to FL.
At Knitney Lines, Inc. (KLI), we have lots of freights and routes ready to go! Over the road driver jobs are ready and waiting for you!
We are extremely considerate of our over the road drivers and cater to their needs:
- Convenient hauls and scheduling so they are not only able to go home to handle personal business, but be scheduled with a new load the day they are ready to get back to work.
- New 2015 sleeper tractors equipped with APUs.
- New 2015 tractors to prevent less broken-down time and more drive time so our drivers make more money.
- 100% no touch freight
- Miles, miles, miles = money, money, money
Our over the road drivers requirements are:
- Must have a valid Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License in your state of residence
- Age 23 or older with twelve (12) months verifiable OTR driving experience in a tractor/trailer combination vehicle within the last 12 months
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Physical Examination and Drug Screening as outlined in the D.O.T Regulations
- Must be able to pass a road test
- Must not have a DUI or DWI conviction in a commercial motor vehicle
- Must not have a DUI or DWI conviction in a personal vehicle in the last (8) eight years
- Must not have tested positive on a D.O.T. Drug or Alcohol test in the past (3) three years
Please fill out the basic information below so we can contact you for an interview.